World Footwear

World

Simac Tanning Tech returns to pre-pandemic levels

Sep 28, 2023 Italy
Simac Tanning Tech returns to pre-pandemic levels
Final figures confirm a return to pre-pandemic levels, with a 37% increase in buyers and a 14% increase in exhibitors, as compared to the September 2022 edition, says the organisation
Held between the 19th and the 21st of September, the international showcase of machinery and technologies for the footwear, leather goods and tanning industries welcomed 320 exhibitors and 6 500 buyers at Fiera Milano Rho premises. Thus, their participation increased by 14% and 37%, respectively, from the September 2022 edition; moreover, 60% of the buyers were Italian, while the remaining 40% came from abroad, in particular, from Turkey, France, Germany, Portugal, Brazil, Mexico, Spain, Tunisia, and Asia.

“The final figures reward the commitment and desire to innovate of the 320 exhibitors, brands and institutions present, and attest a recovery of the event to pre-pandemic levels”, highlighted the organisation of the event, especially in face of a worrying economic scenario.

Nevertheless, the industry seems to be looking to the future, as their presence and focus “towards process organisation and digitisation confirm a significant step change towards a sustainable transition”, said Simac Tanning Tech President Maria Vittoria Brustia. She also stressed the positive synergies generated with Lineapelle, held simultaneously at the same place.

The next edition is now scheduled to take place from the 17th to the 19th of September 2024.


Source: laconceria.it

Image Credits: apparelresources.com

Related Events

  • Jun
    11
    Jun 11-Jun 14, 2024 | Florence, Italy

    Pitti Immagine Uomo

  • Jun
    15
    Jun 15-Jun 18, 2024 | Riva del Garda, Italy

    Gardabags

  • Jun
    15
    Jun 15-Jun 18, 2024 | Riva del Garda, Italy

    Expo Riva Schuh

  • Jun
    15
    Jun 15-Jun 17, 2024 | Milan, Italy

    White Milano Resort

Related Organizations

  • CERCAL - Research Centre and International Footwear School

    CERCAL - Research Centre and International Footwear School

    Italy
  • MIC - International Footwear Museum of Vigevano

    MIC - International Footwear Museum of Vigevano

    Italy
  • CIMAC - Italian Centre for Footwear Application Materials

    CIMAC - Italian Centre for Footwear Application Materials

    Italy
  • PISIE - International Polytechnic for Industrial and Economic Development

    PISIE - International Polytechnic for Industrial and Economic Development

    Italy