World Footwear

Trade

Lineapelle with positive balance

Sep 19, 2014 Italy
Lineapelle with positive balance
According to a press release issued by the organization “Lineapelle's real outcome was satisfaction, sometimes enthusiasm, for the exhibitors”
Held at a new venue and with earlier dates, the event took place between the 10th and the 12th of September and was visited by approximately 20 000 people from roughly 100 countries, having the participation of a total of 1 126 exhibitors distributed in a total area of 42 322 square meters.

Out of the total 1 126 exhibitors, 63% were Italian (713) with the remainder 37% (413) from a total of 41 countries, including Argentina, Pakistan, Bangladesh, US, Turkey, Indonesia, Portugal India, Germany, France, just to name a few.

“The market situation during the fair appeared generally positive, driven by Italian tanneries, still on the rise in turnover (66% of EU) and export (30% of the world), stable for accessories, components and alternative materials production. Europe (Germany, Spain, Portugal) and Asia (Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan) increased their number of visitors, particularly for footwear and leather goods; whilst US (upholstery included), Japan and Turkey maintained their positions. South America and the Indian Subcontinent, having multiplied their visits, started a strengthening of their participation. Italy remains largely the most represented country in terms of visitors”, the organization stated.

The next edition of Lineapelle will take place between the 25the and 27th of February 2015 in Milan.

Related Events

  • Jun
    15
    Jun 15-Jun 18, 2024 | Riva del Garda, Italy

    Gardabags

  • Jun
    15
    Jun 15-Jun 18, 2024 | Riva del Garda, Italy

    Expo Riva Schuh

  • Jun
    15
    Jun 15-Jun 17, 2024 | Milan, Italy

    White Milano Resort

  • Sep
    15
    Sep 15-Sep 18, 2024 | Milan, Italy

    Mipel

Related Organizations

  • Milan Fashion Campus - Fashion Style Academy

    Milan Fashion Campus - Fashion Style Academy

    Italy
  • ASSOMAC - National Association of Italian Manufacturers of Footwear, Leathergoods and Tanning Technologies

    ASSOMAC - National Association of Italian Manufacturers of Footwear, Leathergoods and Tanning Technologies

    Italy
  • Footwear Polytechnic

    Footwear Polytechnic

    Italy
  • PISIE - International Polytechnic for Industrial and Economic Development

    PISIE - International Polytechnic for Industrial and Economic Development

    Italy